Welcome to our blog. We hope you like our content (please share and like if you do :) )
Transform the oversized shawl into the super hero of the most creative winter outfits! This chic and warm accessory can be worn in so many ways. We’re showing you how to create the illusion that you have a huge wardrobe with just a few simple tricks.
• Wool shawl worn classically
The secret to matching lies in choosing impeccable small details designed to add a touch of personality to mundane winter outfits. The oversized shawl, an accessory so used in the winter that can become a centerpiece of the outfit if you give it the deserved attention.
The fabric out of which the shawl is made is just as important as how to style it. Very few women have an impressive collection of XXL scarves, they usually invest in one quality piece of wool, silk or cashmere.
The oversized wool ladies scarves has become a favorite of international fashionistas since the beginning of the season.
Trick: To give a fresh note to it’s classic aspect, combine the shawl with ultra-modern pieces: leather skirt and over the knee boots.
• Pin the XXL shawl with a belt around the waist!
You have to take advantage of belts around the waist, a trend that helps you create a thigh waist and a more harmonious allure.
Besides their aesthetic role, the shawl also has a practical one: the oversized shawl finds a new use. It transforms from a mere accessory in a chic coat! Wear it like a poncho over any winter outfits in neutral colors. From the office hours until the events of the evening, the shawl will be an ally.
• Decorative accent on one shoulder
As shawls have transformed into must-have pieces, the colorful prints inspired as well as the brilliant way to wear them: falling over one shoulder. Any elegant coat or casual dress can be accessorized with one of the pashmina shawls that may lie forget too long in the drawer. You will give the impression that you have an overwhelming wardrobe if you assimilate all these ideas for wearing shawls. And do not forget, for an impact, choose a shawl in contrast with the outfit!
• Oversized Silk Shawl
The ordinary black and white office outfit can get color using the silk shawl. Choose a strong print in vivid colors that attracts attention. Inspire yourself from photos of street style and wrap your scarf around the shirt.
Recommendation: pin it on the shoulder with a brooch with a spectacular design, to have ease in movement.
Scarves are a favorite accessory because they can be worn in any season. Any ordinary outfit can be accessorized with a scarf! There are many ways of attaching the scarf, so try them all and then you see which you like best.
When you choose a scarf, do not look at the price, but the quality of the material out of which it is made. And opt for those with special print. On rainy days, unusual and colorful patterns turn gray, boring attire in a sophisticated one. It will draw attention on you!
Scarves are pieces of clothing that are wrapped around your neck, head or waist to help you stay warm. They come in different shapes and sizes. They also come in different design and colours. And they are made of different materials. They practically can go with any type of clothing. They can be worn during winter or summer. They can be worn with your plain shirt, or with your colourful dress. They can be wrapped around your neck, around your head or around your waist. They are the ultimate accessory any woman should have. Scarves are good addition to any wardrobe, for its versatility and style, and they never go out of fashion. Even with a single scarf comes with a lot of uses, you’d just have to know how to work it.Scarves are pieces of clothing that are wrapped around your neck, head or waist to help you stay warm. They come in different shapes and sizes. They also come in different design and colours. And they are made of different materials. They practically can go with any type of clothing. They can be worn during winter or summer. They can be worn with your plain shirt, or with your colourful dress. They can be wrapped around your neck, around your head or around your waist. They are the ultimate accessory any woman should have. Ladies scarves are good addition to any wardrobe, for its versatility and style, and they never go out of fashion. Even with a single scarf comes with a lot of uses, you’d just have to know how to work it.Different shapes of scarves:• Pashmina WrapIt is long and wide, rectangular shaped and with tassels on both of its ends. It is usually made of luxurious materials, making it expensive. It can be used as a shawl or as
- Pashmina WrapIt is long and wide, rectangular shaped and with tassels on both of its ends. It is usually made of luxurious materials, making it expensive. It can be used as a shawl or as wrap.
- The Infinity ScarfIt has been called as infinity scarf because its shape makes it look like it is infinite. It is sometimes called loop scarf or circle scarf. Most infinity scarves are available solid print, some are also printed in minute designs.
- The Square ScarfIt is sought after by people that are fashion conscious, because of the diverse uses you can put them into. You can drape them over your bags, to add more style to them. You can use them as head wraps, to keep
- The Square ScarfIt is sought after by people that are fashion conscious, because of the diverse uses you can put them into. You can drape them over your bags, to add more style to them. You can use them as head wraps, to keep you hairstyle intact, and keep you looking fab. Or you can simply loop them around your neck to add more class to your outfit.
- Rectangle ScarfIt is the common shape of most scarves. Some may have tassels on both ends, some may have fringes, some have poms, some are hemmed, and some are cut raw on its ends.
- SarongIt is the shape of scarves that are usually used during the summer, the time when people are cladding on the beach. The sarong is usually used as a skirt to be paired up with a bikini. It also popularly used as a halter dress over a bikini.Uses of scarves:
- Scarves can be used as head wraps.They can be tied around your head to keep your hair style intact or to keep hair away from your face and eyes.
- Scarves can be used as shawls.The rectangular scarves are the ones usually used as shawls, as they are usually large enough to do so.
- Scarves can be used as headbands.They can be twirled and then used as headbands to prevent hair from coming in contact to your face or simply as an accessory.
- Scarves can be used as belts.Scarves can be twirled and wrapped around your waist.
- Scarves can be used as head shawls.Scarves can be used to keep you warm by wrapping it around like a shawl on your head.Scarves come in different shapes, giving you a lot options. They are versatile and stylish. Accessories that do not only keep you warm, but also makes you look stylish.
2017 is here ladies and gentlemen! Time to dig in deep into your wardrobe and throw on those scarves you have! Yellow blends in with that white dress you have! What about that navy-blue scarf that goes with your white shirt, gentlemen? Let’s dress to win this year, apparently, the way you dress and look says more than you can ever imagine! Let’s rock it!
Here’s another impressive resolution for you, change your personal style when it comes to scarves! There are numerous ways to wear a scarf; both for males and females, and one can’t go wrong in this! Scarves have been worn for centuries and years, from the year your great grandmother was born, scarves are back in the market trend! They can be worn around the neck, to keep someone warm, or to accessorize someone’s outfit, or it can be tied around the waist to avoid being dirty, or even for religious reasons.
Scarves also come in different varieties, made of various kinds of materials and textures. For the very cold weather, one can go with a woolen scarf to keep warm. Our great grandmothers used to knit, and alas! Knitted Scarves are way cool and beautiful, keeps you close to your granny in thoughts! They range from cheap to very expensive! For example, the most affordable scarf can go to as little as one dollar and as expensive as 4.8 million dollars!
Depending on your pocket, scarves are made to suit everyone’s taste and budget. If you love shouting colors, a plain scarf can go well with your clothing. If one likes plain clothes, then a striped scarf can blend in well. One can never really have enough scarves I tell you, combine them in different colors, different designs, different materials, and different lengths! This list is endless!
Here’s a tip: one should have balance when it comes to neckwear! This will help in creating that impact when someone looks at you! Remember, the style of dressing depends solely on the right materials and colors that you choose. Don’t try too hard, just look your best, and you will look super good. Remember what Leonardo Da Vinci once said, simplicity is the ultimate sophistication! As much as the scarf is the simplest accessory on earth, it can give you that elegance you need.
My dear ladies and gentlemen, what are you waiting for? Get up and running, get yourself a scarf, it’s winter in some parts of the world, it’s time to get warm! Certain regions of the world are hot, and you can do with a scarf around your neck to compliment your look! Get running, and some stores are having that New Year discount, you don’t want to be left out, or do you? Who doesn’t love a great bargain? Let’s get “scarfing” this New Year! So don’t let the New Year change your perception about scarves, instead, let the scarves change your style this 2017! It’s a great year for sure! Let your wardrobe be full of scarves and give that lasting impression you have always desired.
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. --Colin Powell--